Saturday, November 21, 2009

Here's Your Sign!!

So many of you have probably heard of Bill Engvall. If you haven't he is one of Blue Collar Comedy guys. One of his bits is something called "Here's Your Sign". This is a bit where he says that there should be signs you could hand out to people to let them know that they have said or done something idiotic. Well I had one of these moments yesterday. Some guys were over at our house early in the morning to put some new carpet in my mom's room. They parked their truck right in the middle of our driveway so there was no way of getting any of our cars out of the garage and I needed to go to work. They were outside when I needed to leave and so I went out to ask them to move their truck really fast so that I could leave. They were talking so I was standing there waiting for them to finish. I had my keys in my hand and my coat on. It was obvious that I needed to leave. One of the guys noticed so he stopped their conversation and asked me if I needed them to move their truck. I said yes thank you. Then he asked "is your car in the garage?" I seriously thought "here's your sign". I mean there were no other cars anywhere on the street or in the driveway. I sat there and I thought "no I just wanted to have you move your car for the heck of it, mine is actually parked down the street out of sight!" Seriously, HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

hee hee hee, that's perfect!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha thats funny. Good to see your alivw Courtney.