Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grandma West

On June 29 my sweet Grandma West returned to heaven to be with her eternal companion. She was an awesome lady and these two were the greatest example any two people could be. They really loved each other and they let us grandkids know it. They were sweet together and it was really sad to see them separated by death for ten years.
Grandma was also awesome in her own right. I used to love to stop by her house on my way home from work and say hi. We would always talk for like an hour or more. She was always a person I could talk to and she would always make me feel so special. She had that way about her where she could talk to anyone and make them feel special. She also always taught her grandkids how important family is. She was always the one to bring us all together for dinners. I loved grandma and grandpa's house because it always felt so warm and loving. I also loved that our birthdays were within the same week of each other. It was so fun for me to think that my grandma's birthday was near mine because she was one of my most favorite people. I love and miss grandma very much, but I know she is loving being back with grandpa.

0 comments: