Sunday, November 8, 2009

Elise Claire Jensen (AKA E. Claire)

On October 24, 2009 this little bundle of joy was born. She was 10 pounds 6 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long! Big baby! As you can see she has a full head of hair. She is my newest little niece and is Kimi and Ryan's first little girl. I think she looks a lot like her mommy when she was a baby, maybe I'll post a picture later so you can make your own comparisons. She is so cute and I wish they lived in Utah so that I could give her some lovin'. Hmmm... maybe I will just need to plan a suicide trip to California and go and see her!
This is a picture Kimi and Ryan sent me of her first car ride home!

I made this little hat for her for Halloween so that she could be a pumpkin. Isn't she the cutest little pumpkin!

1 comments:

Kimi said...

yes very cute little pumpkin but I'm a little biast!