Friday, September 12, 2008

My Car!!!!

I finally have my own car!! After weeks of searching I have finally found and bought a car! It is a white 2006 Hyundai Elantra. It is a manual and I absolutely adore it. I finally have my little white car back!

This is a front view of my car, isn't she cute. Yes, I decided it's a she.
This is the back view of my car, my trunk is freaking awesome. I can put the backseats down and extend it.
This is the drivers side view. I found this really awesome blue flower steering wheel cover today, isn't it awesome!
But even though I have my new car I need help naming her so if you have any ideas let me know please!!

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

haha, your funny. I'm glad you got a blog! I think you should name your car Helga or Zelma. hahaha

max and sadie said...

I think she looks like a Maggie, or maybe Suzy. very cute!

Kimi said...

Suzy! I like suzy a lot. Good thinking Heyborne's!

Amie said...

Congrats on the car!!! I love it!

Danielle said...

Cute car Courtney! Keep up the blogging! What are you up to now? Do you like your job?